Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mmmmm...The other white meat!


Yesterday, I grilled a pork loin roast, and it was AWESOME! This was the first time that I successfully grilled something 'low and slow' (don't ask about the ribs I did a little while back) and I'm finally getting the hang of it. All that I used was a dry rub and seared it, then grilled it over indirect heat for about 2-1/2 hrs. Super juicy and it melted in the mouth! Leftovers for lunch today :)


I've also got a glaze load cooling, so I'll try to get some pictures up later of those pots. This load has the pitchers and the big bowl, so I'm anxious to take a peek and see how it all turned out.


Genevieve got a little car (thanks aunt Addie!) that converts into a walk assist thing when she gets a little closer to walking. She loves it!! Just like with her crawling, she only moves backwards, but we'll keep working on it. All for now, hopefully more later :)

1 comment:

  1. Good god man are you tying to kill us all with jealousy.
    That looks super tasty.

    ReplyDelete