Thursday, November 19, 2009

Possible name change and logo

In an effort to seem at least somewhat professional, I think I'm going to change my 'business' name. Truth is, I don't have a business 'cause I don't sell many pots. Definately don't offset costs of materials and equipment, so I don't see the point. Anyway, I think I'm going to become Ben Stark Pottery instead of Stark's Pots. My websites will all stay the same, but in my head, I'll change :)

Here is a potential new logo. The logo is the left portion and the fu
ll image is what will appear on my blog and other sites. (Like my Etsy site that I have neglected for months--I swear I'll get back to it eventually :)

I haven't decided for sure on the solid color for the left portion. I kinda like this one though.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks great and your are a computer whizz too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned early on that branding, even if you don't sell a bunch, is very important! I found that making my logo memorable and having it match the way I stamp my pots helped get more internet hits for people looking for my work (henhousepottery and chicken feet weren't too hard even before I got a stamp made LOL). Your new logo looks great!

    ReplyDelete