Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ok, so here is my tagging thing. Enjoy!

Here are the rules of tagging:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog. (this is what you're now reading.)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. (This is only a game.)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

Six random things about myself:

1. I got married when I was 19.
2. I once wanted to be an engineer, even majored in it for a few semesters.
3. I am a car guy, and have been restoring a 67 mustang with my father for about 10 years (kinda stalled on that one)
4. I am a Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings fan, and have read the Harry Potter books all at least twice.
5. I don't like lettuce because of its texture
6. I have a puggle who likes to make noises like a gremlin (not the car).


I am tagging the following.

Maku Studio
Judi Tavil
Lapella Art

The Mudd Pit
Mike's Pots
Alina Hayes

4 comments:

  1. Mission accomplished:
    http://juditavill.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the include!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Ben! I linked your blog to my site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some interesting factoids - what is a puggle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia--a puggle is a pug-beagle mix--they have the best qualities of the two breeds without the bad ones.

    http://www.puggle.org/

    ReplyDelete