I unloaded the kiln this afternoon and it had some really, really great results! This is still my favorite of the big jars, and I'm glad that the glaze came out well. Last time I sprayed, I didn't spray thick enough--this time was a little better. I still would like to go just a bit thicker for more of the lighter red/orange.
Check out these wonderful glaze crystals!
My big boy came out ok as well. I'm just not too happy with the form, and the glaze didn't come out as well--too thin too--I really wanted some of the green to drip down a little more and give a more uneven line. Like this jar below, but even more.
The little covered jars are nice too. I have several more waiting to be bisqued.
I also had some new tests in there and I'll be mixing up three of them--two blues and a white that blushes pink. I'll finally have some more feminine friendly colors in my palette.
Tomorrow I've got to work in the morning, but I do want to see if I can get some more buckets and mix up some glazes. Then back to making pots again!