Friday, October 30, 2009

I've got pots!


Anything not bone dry was thrown today.

I had a fantastic day today!! I started throwing at 6:30 this morning after I got Lindsay and Genevieve off to their schools, and threw pots until 2:45 only stopping for lunch.


Speaking of lunch--I got one of my favorite meals--Kyoto Express Hibachi Chicken (minus veggies). Awesome!

The pots in the first picture are all the ones that made the cut to continue drying. I started working on a new mug form (the ones on the bottom shelf). I wanted something more simple than my current mugs. I'm going to keep making both, but I think that the new one will be more appealing to a broader customer base. It's anything but original, but I hope that I can make it my own over time. No new forms, right? Hopefully tomorrow stuff will be ready to be trimmed and handled.

All for now! Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Pots and the baby is rolling over-life is good and yummy lunch as well.
    I like the shapes you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day you had, your pots look wonderful all sitting there drying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your process for making the same piece over and over? I always end up with original work everytime I'm on the wheel. lol
    Nice to see you getting back to it.

    ReplyDelete