Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sick Day

Well, it's not a sick day for me, but Genevieve has another ear infection, so I get to spend the day with my little girl. She has been surprisingly good today for being so sick. She has done a whole lot of sleeping which actually has let me get some much needed housework done, and I even got all of my new pots from the last three firings priced and labeled. It seems odd not doing it the night before the show. Now if I could just get them all packed up...

Genevieve's ear infections haven't come quite frequently enough to require tubes in her ears, but if she continues to get them more regularly, it may be an option. Hopefully we won't have to worry about it.

The show this weekend will probably be pretty small--just a church show, but I figure it gave me a good reason to make some more work, and I only have to sell two mugs to make back the booth fee. Hopefully I can do that at least :)

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Gee those ear infections are troublesome, wish there was a cure for them, so many children seem to suffer with them, hope this is the last one for Genevieve. good luck with the pottery sales.

    ReplyDelete