Thursday, January 28, 2010

No new work


I haven't got anything new to show from this week--been spending a lot of time working on the house to get it presentable for the big shindig this weekend! We had to reschedule the oyster roast for Sunday due to weather, and I know it's going to be a blast!! I did get to list a couple of pots to Etsy tonight--I've got lots of those yunomi/juice cups to list--and bowls. It seems all I have are cups and bowls lately. I need to work on some other forms. I'm really wanting to throw some jars soon, so maybe I'll get to that soon.

I'm finally to the point where I don't need to take my good pain meds any more. It's nice to be able to eat somewhat normally again. I'm hoping to be totally back to normal in the next few days.

I also started a savings account for a wood kiln I WILL someday build. I plan to take half of my pottery sales and put it there so that once we get a place where I can build the kiln, I'll have the funds to do it. I wish that there would be enough money in there to get a pugmil too, but I don't see it happening. Man, I'd love the pugmil though!! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi ben, love that glaze combo... a savings account for a wood kiln. capital idea, might have to think on that a while

    ReplyDelete