Thursday, February 19, 2009

With Handles


Since I have yet to do anything productive all week, I thought I would post a couple pics of the large pot with the handles I stuck on. I think that it adds a lot to the form, and I really like the actual handle. I particularly like the ridge in the middle.

It's kinda sad, but the biggest reason I haven't gotten anything done this week is because my studio is completely trashed and I'm too lazy to clean it. I have a ton of pictures taken and ready to list a bunch more stuff on Etsy, but there again, I don't feel like listing. One of those weeks I guess. So anyway, nothing much else going on--hopefully tomorrow I can clean up and throw a few pots!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, the handles do make a nice addition to that large pot. I had a similar week last week and finally got my studio cleaned up a bit. Dreaded it for weeks before doing it though. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those handles really make your pot sing - looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi--thanks so much! Do you throw your larger pieces in sections?

    Sue--Thanks for stopping by! I added your blog to my reader! I'm now looking forward to getting home and cleaning--don't know what's wrong with me!

    Linda--Thanks! So, does that mean that my pots now have voice? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The handles are perfect - the pot would look naked without them!

    ReplyDelete